Who? Weekly is a podcast (formerly newsletter) on everything you need to know about celebrities you don’t, hosted by Bobby Finger and Lindsey Weber. Each week, Bobby and Lindsey delve into the Whos and Thems of the pop culture landscape – bravely daring to ask (and answer!) the question on all of our minds: “Who?” Through games such as “I Don’t Know Her” and “Whobook”, every week will ill-WHO-minate more celebrities that live just under the spotlight. If you’ve ever found yourself waiting in the checkout line at the grocery store, staring at all the gossip rags and asking yourself, “Who even are these people?!” then this this is the podcast for you.
A few things we’ve written:
- "2016: The Year Social Media Replaced Celebrity P.R." for Vanity Fair
- “Who? Weddings: When two people love fame very much…” for Racked
- "The Whos of Fashion Week" for Racked
- "A Guide to All the People on the Grammys That You've Never Heard of" for Noisey
- “How to Spot Whos, the Ubiquitous Noncelebrities Flooding Your Social Media” for New York magazine
and who are we?
Lindsey Weber is freelance writer, editor and took McDreamy’s death on Grey’s Anatomy perhaps more seriously than anyone you know.